Your home in Andorra
Andorra is easy with our super Guide
The secrets you need to know to enjoy the country as a local.
Andorra, the country of the Pyrenees
Located in the Pyrenees between the Iberian Peninsula and France, access is exclusively by road. Even so, you can get close by the Aeroport de Andorra-La Seu, inaugurated a few months ago and then move to the principality.
Andorra la Vella
Andorra la Vella is the capital of commerce in the Pyrenees. The main commercial areas are Meritxell Avenue, Prada Ramón, the Historic Center, Dr. Mitjavila Avenue, Santa Coloma Avenue and Illa Carlemany. In them you will find clothing boutiques, electronics, perfumery and everything you need.
Relaxation in Andorra
Relaxing in Andorra is one of the most famous options of the principality. Caldea, the largest thermoludic center in the Pyrenees, remains the benchmark. Caldea has become a space for family relaxation, where there are endless options to enjoy the thermal waters and treatments.
Caldea also offers a quieter version: the Inúu wellness center. This annex of Caldea has an offer of very specific treatments with highly qualified professionals.
For the little ones Caldea offers LIKIDS, an exclusive SPA for children from 3 to 8 years old. In this children’s space, activities and workshops are held together with their aquatic spaces adapted to the smallest children at home.
Cirque du Soleil
For years Andorra has received shows from Cirque Du Solei. This 2017 will not be less and will receive STELAR the new Circo del Sol show. It will take place from July 1 to 30. Check our hotel offers in Andorra la Vella + Cirque du Soleil entrance.
Skiing in Andorra
Andorra represents a key destination for skiing and snowboarding with its two large resorts of Vallnord and Grandvalira (200 km of pistes), as well as the cross-country skiing resort in Naturlandia. The activities in winter are complemented by the wide range of existing snowshoe routes, dog sledding and snowmobile tours.
The Romanesque in Andorra
Andorra represents a great cultural discovery through the Romanesque routes that run through the more than 30 existing churches and chapels such as Sant Climent de Pal, Sant Joan de Caselles, Sant Martí de la Cortinada, Sant Miquel d’ Engolasters or the sanctuaries of the Mare de Déu de Canòlich de Meritxell (patron saint of Andorra) or the Casa de la Vall (Parliament of Andorra).
Museums in Andorra
The offer of museums of the principality is wide and of the most interesting subjects.
- Tobacco Museum located in Sant Julià de Lòria
- Art Center of Escaldes-Engordany in Escaldes-Engordany
- Perfume Museum in Escaldes-Engordany
- Romanesque Andorra Interpretation Center located in Pal.
- Casa Rull de Sispony Museum located in La Massana.
- Museum of La Farga Rosell and the Interpretation Center of Hierro de La Massana.
- Comic Museum in La Massana.
- Museum of the Nicolai Siadristyi Miniatures in Ordino.
- Iconographic Museum Sant Jordi and Christianity in Ordino.
- Museum House of Areny Plandolit in Ordino.
- Nature Center La Cortinada de Ordino.
- Postal Museum in Ordino.
- National Museum of the Automobile in Encamp.
- Ethnographic Museum Casa Cristo de Encamp.
- Museum of Sacred Art in Encamp.
- Electricity Museum located in Encamp
- Canillo Motorcycle Museum.