discover Barcelona by Tourist Bus
Take a step back into our history and we’ll show you a thousand and one places that we’re sure you still don’t know. With the 3 rutes (a single ticket) you will travel through unique spots marked by the legacy of our ancestors: architecture, monuments, museums… Relax and enjoy the journey!
On board the official tourist bus you will always be accompanied by a tour guide, with an audio guide device in 16 languages. You will be able to hop on and off where you want using the same ticket.
The tourist bus routes last for 2 hours approx. per route except the Green Route, which takes 40 minutes. The Tourist bus have daily service all year round (except 1/01, 25/12) Green Route from 18/03/2016 to 01/11/2016
- First departures: between 9 and 9:30 a.m. from any stop.
- Last departures: 7pm in winter – 8 pm in summer. See timetables posted at the stops.
- Frequency: between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the season.
- Purchase on the Bus.
- Barcelona Turisme Tourist Information Points.
- Punts TMB (TMB Customer Service Points).
- Newsstand and bookshop.